Comprehensive Childbirth Preparation Series
This multi-week series of classes is our most complete childbirth preparation course, designed to provide knowledge and instill confidence for your upcoming labor and birth. Course curriculum includes detailed discussions of the following topics:
- Third Trimester Changes and Challenges
- Stages and Phases of Labor and Birth
- Variations of Normal Birth
- Cesarean Section
- Medical procedures and Pain Relief Options
- Comfort Measures and Breathing Techniques
- Partner Support During Labor
- Postpartum Adjustments and Expectations
- Pediatrician talk
A tour of the Columbia Good Samaritan Hospital Birthing and Mother-Baby suites is included.
Class series fee is $160 per couple.
Classes meet in the evenings from 6:30pm - 9:00pm
2018 Childbirth Class: Five-Session Series Dates
Wednesdays May 16-June 13- Class Full
Tuesdays May 22-June 19- Class Full
Wednesdays July 11-August 8- Class Full
August 21 -September 18- 7 spots available
Register Now! Classes Fill Quickly!!